Blue Diamond Pumps
Why Should You Buy A Blue Diamond Pump?
If you're looking to buy a new septic or pond pump, or just want to replace your old one with a quieter, cheaper, but equally effective unit, then Blue Diamond Pumps are a great choice. Blue Diamond Pumps are known for their high efficiency and cost-effectiveness. This is why many people are increasingly seeking to use them for their pond or septic systems on the property.
Blue Diamond Pumps Series
These are a product of years of invention and designed to help your septic systems function smoothly. This series features four blue diamond pumps. Let's check them out:
Blue Diamond ET40 SEPTIC OR POND LINEAR DIAPHRAGM AIR PUMP
The ET40 air pump is designed to help the bacteria in your septic system further breakdown waste materials. It does this by adding more oxygen. It's also great for aerating your pond.
This unit's air output is at 1.41 cubic ft/minute and doesn't consume much power while running. While it looks smaller than many units in the market, it's just as effective and heavy -all Blue Diamond Pumps are like that. This comes with a 2-year warranty and is built to last for a long time.
BLUE DIAMOND ET60 SEPTIC, POND LINEAR DIAPHRAGM AIR PUMP
The ET60 air pump is particularly built for homes with aerobic treatment septic systems and units. This is why it's very compatible with the 500 gpd aerobic septic systems.
However, it has more dynamic uses. The list of other systems you can use it with include packaging equipment, compost brewing machines, and hydroponic grow systems. It's also effective for aerating the pond.
The ET60 Blue Diamond Pumps can be used for prolonged stretches or intermittently. The machine is strong and durable. As one of the more popular systems, this product has some excellent features:
- Consumes low energy thanks to its energy-efficient tech
- Has a flow rate of up to 60 liters/minute
- Is weatherproof
- Makes little or no noise
- Designed to last a really long time, thanks to the absence of components that suffer wear and tear
- CE, UL and TUV approved
BLUE DIAMOND ET80 SEPTIC OR POND LINEAR DIAPHRAGM AIR PUMP
Common among residential units with a 500-gallon capacity septic system, the line of ET80 Blue Diamond Pumps offers great value for money. With a 75 gallon/minute pumping capacity and an 80 liter/hr flow rate, this is a highly energy-efficient pumping unit.
Blue Diamond Pumps like this aren't just limited to your septic system, this product is also great for aerating your pond, and much more. This product will work just as well, whether it's used intermittently or continuously.
BLUE DIAMOND ET120 SEPTIC OR POND LINEAR DIAPHRAGM AIR PUMP
The ET120 is the largest air pump product by Blue Diamond Pumps. These pumps have amazing capacity -we're talking air flow rate of 120 liters/minute. Works well with your septic system as well as other related equipment on your property. It's weatherproof, energy-efficient, and designed to last for very long.
Benefits of Using Blue Diamond
Every Blue Diamond product has its unique features. But they all have some similar ones. The following list is a summary of their benefits:
- Cheaper - Blue Diamond Pumps are priced at between $130 and $250. That's cheaper than other air pumps.
- Easy to Set Up -you don't need any unique skill sets in order to set up a blue diamond pump. Instructions are pretty straightforward. And if you've installed an air pump in the past, this should be no different.
- Quieter Than Many Pumps - Many people prefer a quiet air pump product in their homes. The blue diamond pumps are well known for being very quiet and not as noisy as many other brands. in fact, some customers state that they have to put their hands on the pump to be sure that's working. It's hard to hear it from over 50 ft. For a very affordable air pump, this is amazing.
- Has Great Warranty -most pumps have a 1-year warranty. Not Blue Diamond Pumps. These have a 2-3 year warranty. For a product that's priced at less than 50 percent of most brands and is just as functional as other pumps, this is a real gem.
These pumps are easily available online, in designated stores in the USA and UK and even in Blue Diamond Pumps Australia outlets. If you have more questions, feel free to reach out to us with your list of questions via email on our contact page. You can also call us on (330) 854-4405